FEO Visit

Hi all,

Thanks again for all the replies, the lady from Staffordshire firearms has just left and said the certificate will be granted, he just has to wait a couple of weeks to get his grubby mitts on it.

Thumbs up for the Staffordshire force as well as it has been quite a straight forward process with not too much waiting!

Ade

Brilliant news Buddy another wee shooter in the community always good to hear , my wee man is coming to be my lamping buddy tonight he is too young to take a shot but definately not too you to hold a lamp.

Another update ! After the FEO visit on Monday the certificate dropped through the door this morning. Very pleased with the service from Staffordshire police.

Ade

He's not currently allowed one of his own as he is only 14 , but he can be gifted one when he is 15 in about 4 months time.

As he wants to be a keeper, he has his eye on a synthetic semi auto that currently resides in my cabinet, so he can use it for pigeons and vermin and then keep it for his work tool when he gets a keepering job in the future. (Got it all planned out for one so young!!)

Ade

Back