Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: H4H shoot Bisley - Who's going & what y'all shooting?

H4H shoot Bisley - Who's going & what y'all shooting?

Not long now, so just wondering how many people are going total, who's actually going from SD and what they'll be using on the day?

Me and my mate Dale and we're taking a CZ 452 .22lr and Brno ZKK601 .308 to use between us, so we don't have too many rifles to keep safe as we're staying on the site Saturday night. Anyone else slumming it in the huts on site?

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    Not long now, so just wondering how many people are going total, who's actually going from SD and what they'll be using on the day?Me and my mate Dale and we're taking a CZ 452 .22lr and Brno ZKK601 .308 to use between us, so we don't have too many rifles to keep safe as we're staying on the site Saturday night. Anyone else slumming it in the huts on site?Stratts
    I will be there but only with the wife this year.I will be bringing my Magtech .22lr, Howa 1500 .243 and my trusted Browning A-Bolt .270No slumming it for me this year my father in law lives close by so will be crashing there for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Muirhead View Post
    I will be there but only with the wife this year.I will be bringing my Magtech .22lr, Howa 1500 .243 and my trusted Browning A-Bolt .270No slumming it for me this year my father in law lives close by so will be crashing there for the night.
    Any cakes?!
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

She did ask me about that so i will let her know to get some made for the day.

I will be there with my 700 in 308Win - the only other firearm in my cabinet is an FAC air rifle, which I don't think I'll bother to bring!Guy

I should be attending with my famous Steyr 7mm-08 stutzen, and perhaps its' CZ 452 little brother for the running boar. Although since the CZ's scope is still not properly set up and zeroed, and there's not way that's happening on the day, I probably won't bother.

Incidentally, if anyone's going from West London and has a spare space in their car, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know...

CZ.22lr sako 85.308
    or 6.5x47 if its ready to come out and play by then. been there done that many a drunkon nigh on the line's lol. only a 100 miles from home this year , so ill peg out after, mine you my crash bag is in the motor this time a year.
    Last edited by paul o'; 15-05-2014 at 21:10.

Myself and Bandit Country will be there. Sadly we won't be doing the venison burgers this year.
    I'll be taking my finnfire .22lr and my t3 in 30-06.

Just need to reload some rounds now.

Jon

sad day indeed best burgers i'v ever had me an ndt will have to eat cake instead

Quote Originally Posted by 243varmint View Post
    Myself and Bandit Country will be there. Sadly we won't be doing the venison burgers this year.
    I'll be taking my finnfire .22lr and my t3 in 30-06.

Just need to reload some rounds now.

Jon

CZ in .22 and 17HMR. Sauer 202 in .243 and a second in 7x64 Stutzen (just to keep Pine Marten company).