Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dumoulin .22.250 Diane rifle.

Dumoulin .22.250 Diane rifle.

I offer for sale this superb seldom used Dumoulin 22.250 rifle. It has a beautiful walnut stock, Buffalo forend tip, Silvers recoil pad, stock oval, beaded cheekpiece, barrel band and open sights. Also comes with 30mm Apel mounts. With factory rounds, on a good day, I can put three rounds into one ragged hole at 100 metres. 1800.00 plus Postage at cost to RFD or face to face only. Thanks, Bill.
    Last edited by Bill Bartlett; 17-05-2014 at 12:43.

Bill, that is how all rifles should look. It's lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Heym SR20 View Post
    Bill, that is how all rifles should look. It's lovely.

You think that a rifle specifically designed for LADIES is how all rifles should look.....

from the manufacture
    The DIANE rifle is conceived to answer the particular needs of lady hunters. Its refined aesthetics, slim dimensions and superb handling make this the ideal rifle for ladies pursuing the art of the hunt, a tool adapted to their tastes and needs.

It might be a ladies rifle but it looks a very pretty rifle. If it shoots as good as it looks it must be accurate. Not my calibre though.

Beautiful classic rifle,

A friend has one in 25-06 I think, that is one of the nicest rifles in a classic configuration I've ever seen. Looks to rival any high end Mauser/Heym (or older Steyr)

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Beautiful classic rifle,

A friend has one in 25-06 I think, that is one of the nicest rifles in a classic configuration I've ever seen. Looks to rival any high end Mauser/Heym (or older Steyr)

T
    Looks to rival just about any other rifle, from any mainline maker operating today, bar none.
    Only my opinion though, worth just what you paid for it.....
    If I had the money and slot I'd have it like a shot, although I'd prefer it in .243

Neil.

Best cal in that rifle in my opinion would 7x64 for plains game / hill stalking.

But, like you have said hornet, I'd have it if they'd let me!

This is is a rifle you won't loose a penny on..

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Best cal in that rifle in my opinion would 7x64 for plains game / hill stalking.

But, like you have said hornet, I'd have it if they'd let me!

This is is a rifle you won't loose a penny on..
    Thanks guys - indeed a beautiful rifle and whoever gets it will be delighted with it. New price would be well over 4k. There is also another second hand available on guntrader @ 2600.00 This is a bargain - sadly a new order dictates a sale, otherwise I would be keeping it....Bill.
    Last edited by Bill Bartlett; 19-05-2014 at 16:17.

Did you manage to get this sold?

Sorry, but this rifle was sold quite some time ago. Wish I had five of them as I could have sold them all! Cheers, Bill.