Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swarovski AV6-18X50 Habicht

Swarovski AV6-18X50 Habicht

I have for sale a Swarovski AV 6-18X50 P scope, its in excellent condition but not mint , it has a very light scuff mark on the right hand side of the tube where probably somebody was a bit careless with the rings but its very minor and might not show up on a photo but I will try, its a 1"tube and was mounted on a X-Bolt so I can sell the rings with it but not the rail as its still on the rifle, I will knock something off if the buyer doesn't want them. The front and back lens are perfect with no scratches , its the TDS- Plex Reticule, good all around scope but didn't suit my needs. The butler creek is not included. 650 delivered. Sun shade included Please PM if interested
    Last edited by Bugsy; 09-06-2014 at 14:11. Reason: Further price reduction

Price reduced and forgot it comes with a Sun Shade extension.

does it hold zero how bad is the damage.
    whats yor best price posted

I would never ever sell a faulty scope , its got a minor scratch / scuff mark, its like the paint on the tube has been scuffed a bit where somebody has caught it on a mounting ring, you can't feel it with your finger tip if that makes sense. ATB Bugsy

Scope reduced , but it wont go further , never thought for a moment I would have any bother selling this.

I think it is what is called market saturation, everyone has their kit and don't really need anything unless...you give it away
    Lovely scope, got my eyes on another gun at the moment, if that falls through and this is still there, you'll have a buyer

Quote Originally Posted by 375win View Post
    I think it is what is called market saturation, everyone has their kit and don't really need anything unless...you give it away
    Lovely scope, got my eyes on another gun at the moment, if that falls through and this is still there, you'll have a buyer
    It seems to be that way 375, one mate pmd me to say your to cheap with it and buyers might think there is something wrong with it, smaller mag scopes are making 300 plus so I thought it was a reasonable price and I paid a lot more for it than Im selling it for,hope you get on better with your gun.ATB Bugsy

I just bought one of the exact same scopes last week, paid a wee bit more bit it was totally immaculate and its an excellent scope i now have one on 243 and one on 222 with the z6 relegated to the 204!!!! so i really rate them

Good luck with the sale.

Bigboab29, good to see you like the scope, hope you got the mounts you were looking for. I am now looking for 30mm rings!

hi is this reticle the christmas tree one
    thanks