Thread: Stalker

Stalker

Evening folks,
    I am a 24 year old male, currently serving in the British Army (Infantry) I am from scotland and i am based in Midlothian (Penicuik). I have Been around the site for a year or 2 now, simply because my father in law uses it. I have been stalking now for about 3 years and do so with my Father In Law, who is a very keen and experienced Deer Stalker, i am looking at getting my DSC 1 and followed by my DSC 2 (which my Father in Law can do for me), i am currently looking for a firearms, preferably a 2.70. Any help questions and advice would be very much appreciated.
    Warren Grant
    Last edited by warrengrant1; 19-05-2014 at 01:00. Reason: not enough information

Welcome to the forum warren. Thats a braw looking stag theres only one man from Midlothian could pull stags out like magic....atb scott

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the site, drop me a PM and we can discuss you DSC1 and 2 as I am also military
    And you can get i80 %ack through learning credits
    atb

jay

Welcome to the SD Warren, I recognized both your name and Glen from being out & about with your faither in law. You really couldn’t be in better hands, he’s probably shot more deer in a day than many have in a year & you'll always have some craic too!! Best of luck with your L1 & L2 John

jay, I was speaking to a Lt Cnl the other day about this, but It was only very brief and I wont be seeing him again, I have actually wrote to the Mod Deer management group for advice, but if you could help me out tht would be perfejay, I was speaking to a Lt Cnl the other day about this, but It was only very brief and I wont be seeing him again, I have actually wrote to the Mod Deer management group for advice, but if you could help me out tht would be perfect.ct.