Thread: CZ/BRNO ZKK601 loading issues

CZ/BRNO ZKK601 loading issues

Hi guys,

im having problems chambering a round from the magazine if there are three or more rounds in it. If I use two rounds in the magazine, it loads with no issues. As soon I use three the bolt kind of jams with the round in the magazine or if the round does slide out of the magazine (1 in every 20 attempts) it misses the clamp and you have to use all of your weight to push the bolt down. Think this may be a gun smith job but though I'd ask here first. Any info much appreciated! Cheers. Thomas.

p.s. It's in .243

If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku500 View Post
    Hi guys,

im having problems chambering a round from the magazine if there are three or more rounds in it. If I use two rounds in the magazine, it loads with no issues. As soon I use three the bolt kind of jams with the round in the magazine or if the round does slide out of the magazine (1 in every 20 attempts) it misses the clamp and you have to use all of your weight to push the bolt down. Think this may be a gun smith job but though I'd ask here first. Any info much appreciated! Cheers. Thomas.

p.s. It's in .243
    the spring in the mag box is too 'expanded' and needs to be relaxed a bit, could also be the angle of the spring is not pointed 'up' enough at the front end.

this is 99% a spring adjustment issue you can play around with, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    the spring in the mag box is too 'expanded' and needs to be relaxed a bit, could also be the angle of the spring is not pointed 'up' enough at the front end.

this is 99% a spring adjustment issue you can play around with, nothing else.
    gteqt, I have pulled to spent off but can't see a way to "bring it tight" in?

Iv sorted the tension now and can load 5 plus 1 now! Thanks very much PKL!

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku500 View Post
    Iv sorted the tension now and can load 5 plus 1 now! Thanks very much PKL!
    no probs buddy, glad you got it worked out.