Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: CZ/BRNO ZKK601 loading issues

  1. #1

    CZ/BRNO ZKK601 loading issues

    Hi guys,

    im having problems chambering a round from the magazine if there are three or more rounds in it. If I use two rounds in the magazine, it loads with no issues. As soon I use three the bolt kind of jams with the round in the magazine or if the round does slide out of the magazine (1 in every 20 attempts) it misses the clamp and you have to use all of your weight to push the bolt down. Think this may be a gun smith job but though I'd ask here first. Any info much appreciated! Cheers. Thomas.

    p.s. It's in .243

  2. #2
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku500 View Post
    Hi guys,

    im having problems chambering a round from the magazine if there are three or more rounds in it. If I use two rounds in the magazine, it loads with no issues. As soon I use three the bolt kind of jams with the round in the magazine or if the round does slide out of the magazine (1 in every 20 attempts) it misses the clamp and you have to use all of your weight to push the bolt down. Think this may be a gun smith job but though I'd ask here first. Any info much appreciated! Cheers. Thomas.

    p.s. It's in .243
    the spring in the mag box is too 'expanded' and needs to be relaxed a bit, could also be the angle of the spring is not pointed 'up' enough at the front end.

    this is 99% a spring adjustment issue you can play around with, nothing else.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    the spring in the mag box is too 'expanded' and needs to be relaxed a bit, could also be the angle of the spring is not pointed 'up' enough at the front end.

    this is 99% a spring adjustment issue you can play around with, nothing else.
    gteqt, I have pulled to spent off but can't see a way to "bring it tight" in?

  5. #5
    Iv sorted the tension now and can load 5 plus 1 now! Thanks very much PKL!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku500 View Post
    Iv sorted the tension now and can load 5 plus 1 now! Thanks very much PKL!
    no probs buddy, glad you got it worked out.

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale Two BRNO rifles ZKK601 , .243 & .308
    By waterford103 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 20-03-2014, 16:06
  2. Nervous about shortening a Brno ZKK601 .243
    By stratts in forum Rifles & Calibres
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 14-11-2013, 20:10
  3. *SOLD* cz brno zkk601
    By simon1979 in forum Firearms
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-07-2013, 16:40
  4. Wanted BRNO zkk601 30mm high mounts
    By limulus in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-06-2012, 15:59
  5. *SOLD* BRNO ZKK601 .308 for sale screwcut
    By stevefranks in forum Firearms
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-01-2012, 18:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •