Thread: Bisley Phoenix - 23-25th May 2014

Bisley Phoenix - 23-25th May 2014

Has anyone ever been to the Bisley Phoenix weekend, if so would you recommended it for a visit?
    I hear the trade stands are good and reasonably priced; has anyone found this to be so?

Cheers

P

I generally attend every year and stock up with reloading components. It's not a patch on the pistol meetings of old as regards the trade show but it's still an enjoyable weekend with a very pleasant athmosphere. Don't expect too much as it is really aimed at the gallery rifle shooter and there will be little that is stalking related for sale.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

I will be there on Saturday. Arrive around 09:30 and sort out what I need from Norman Clark or East Barnet Gun Shop in the Pavilion. By then it's time for Breakfast, before another walk round to see what is interesting outside. Then a final walk round to see what I might have missed first time. Usually leave around 12:30. Reminder:-Need to buy some Elbow pads (No Comments Please).

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    I generally attend every year and stock up with reloading components. It's not a patch on the pistol meetings of old as regards the trade show but it's still an enjoyable weekend with a very pleasant athmosphere. Don't expect too much as it is really aimed at the gallery rifle shooter and there will be little that is stalking related for sale.
    Spot on.

K