Thread: Eka swingblade

Eka swingblade

Does anyone use the Eka swingblade had my hands on one in my local shop today seemed to tick all the boxes but do they hold an edge and are they up to the job in the field.

They are superb and stay VERY sharp.

I do sharpen mine after every use though...highly recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Deako
    They are superb and stay VERY sharp.

I do sharpen mine after every use though...highly recommended.
    thanks for the prompt reply Deako pretty much the same answer i got from the shop,but coming from an end user it means so much more

EKA swingblade

pierred, i have been using one since christmas and have found it a very good knife to used, holds an edge.

I have skinned and cut up a few animals with the knife and was very impressed with it. Its a neat and well balanced knife and would recommend them.

wicklow202

knife

Does any one know where I can buy one from in the uk.Tone,

There is a member here selling them 54 + postage.

Give Wayne Davies a PM, he is selling them.

I've been using mine since i got it at Scone Game Fair in July, the blade holds a great edge and the other blade (don't want to call it a gut hook cause there is no comparison) works really well, normal gut hook, i think, jams up and never works but this glides up no problem.
    Don't no how you would bring back the edge on the curved blade, though if you only use it for opening up then it should hold an edge for a while.

Moose

Stalkers UK have the orange handled ones as well as the black one at 62.50 but no post and packing until end Feb