Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early season Fallow Prickets/Sorrels

Early season Fallow Prickets/Sorrels

Early season stalking for Fallow prickets/sorrels in West Sussex during August and early September at 75 per stalk and no kill fee. Venison may be purchased at going rate.

Limited space available, novices welcome and estate rifle available at no extra cost.

From November onwards I will have opportunities for unlimited Fallow does, prickets with no kill fees. Also available CWD, Muntjac and Roe does.

We have our own leases in West Sussex, Buckinghamshire and the Scottish Highlands for all the 6 species of deer.

Pm me for more details and to book your stalking for the coming autumn and winter months.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

All pm's answered. Thank you
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

All Pm's answered.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Some people have asked if this includes signing off for Level 2. It can include Level 2 stalks, there is no extra charge for the paperwork, the standard stalk charge is all you pay 75 per stalk.

Thank you

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Pm responded to.

Thank you.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Forgot to mention on all stalks if you are not BB, ying you get a full monty malcies breakfast back at the bothy afterwards. I think I am famous for them, that's unless Tom is cooking it

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

It is a good breakfast, but I only ever got your famous sausage the once (venison & red onion) let me know when you get some made and I will nip down to help polish a few off

Quote Originally Posted by tika.308 View Post
    It is a good breakfast, but I only ever got your famous sausage the once (venison & red onion) let me know when you get some made and I will nip down to help polish a few off
    That was when you first met me young man and we have had many a breakfast since then...................... I will ask Sandra to make sure we stock up with extra bacon and sausage when we are all up in the highlands, you look like you are wasting away Andy

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Sounds good with me