Fallow, Sika & Wild Boar in SW. Weekend 19-21st Feb

IanF

Hi Folks,

As more than a few have pointed out, getting down on Valentines weekend could have caused problems at home! Accordingly, we have rescheduled for all those who were intererested in a weekend shoot.

*** PLACES AVAILABLE ON 20/21st FEBRUARY SHOOT - PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE ABLE TO JOIN US ON THIS DATE ***

For those of you interested in high seat Cull shooting, I am offering regular opportunities to assist in reducing numbers, throughout the winter season.

waiting.jpg

I am looking to make up a party of 4x competent shooters, no limit on deer numbers, pre-agreed prices, great company and pleasant accommodation. What could be better!?

Shooting costs of £150 per day to include all female and juvenile males, food and accommodation £35 per day.

Trophy Bucks/Stags/Boar are available if seen & you wish to take them. Final price by negotiation but as a guide, Trophy fees are capped at £350 for a CIC Gold Sika / Fallow / Boar.

Your trip will involve the following:
Day 1. Turn up early PM. Meet and greet, check zero on private range.
Day 2. Morning + Evening Outing
Day 3. Morning + Evening Outing.

I require competent shooters, able to gralloch their beasts to a good standard. Third party insurance is required, though can be arranged, as can an estate rifle for those without a suitable firearm. You will be required to shoot an on-target group of less than three inches.

Pricing of this package reflects your level of responsibility & should you have problems with any of these criteria, then you will need to be accompanied on stand, at an additional cost of £20 per outing.

Venison remains the property of the estate, but can be purchased at game dealer rate prevailing at the time of the shoot.

Please reply by PM if interested, indicating if you can be available.

Hopefully this addresses most points, but don't hesitate to ask if you have any queries.

Rgds

IanF :)

Back