Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kahles 8x56 and mounts

kahles 8x56 and mounts

kahles 8x56 scope and new warne mounts no ring marks no dings to objective or tube scope has satin finish glass is a pure delight to look throe better than the s/b it replaced very very good for low light and under the lamp model number 10045 c 8x56 l abs 4a the ret on this looks more like a 7 s/b than a 4 the senter cross is will not block out even small targets built holes can be viewd at 100yards very sad to see this go but due to berevment in family have to sell comes boxed all paper workthat came with scope and cleaning cloth no scope covers lost them on the hill one day scope has 1cm per click nice wide view and as you will know kahles and Swarovski are part off the same company this is a alloy scope not steel please no offers this is going to pay for a head stone for my son who passed last month 410posted recorded next day delivery pay pall is ok ps first to say they will have it below this post gets the scope thanks Robert I have sold a few good scopes on hear without complant I intend to keep it that way

sorry to hear of your loss

regards Matt

Quote Originally Posted by wraith View Post
    kahles 8x56 scope and new warne mounts no ring marks no dings to objective or tube scope has satin finish glass is a pure delight to look throe better than the s/b it replaced very very good for low light and under the lamp model number 10045 c 8x56 l abs 4a the ret on this looks more like a 7 s/b than a 4 the senter cross is will not block out even small targets built holes can be viewd at 100yards very sad to see this go but due to berevment in family have to sell comes boxed all paper workthat came with scope and cleaning cloth no scope covers lost them on the hill one day scope has 1cm per click nice wide view and as you will know kahles and Swarovski are part off the same company this is a alloy scope not steel please no offers this is going to pay for a head stone for my son who passed last month 410posted recorded next day delivery pay pall is ok ps first to say they will have it below this post gets the scope thanks Robert I have sold a few good scopes on hear without complant I intend to keep it that way
    sorry about your loss ,i also lost a son aged 27 all the best to you and yours,doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    sorry about your loss ,i also lost a son aged 27 all the best to you and yours,doug,
    thanks lads he was 29 just had enughf off life and ended it still asking why think the pressure in this day and age is just too much for the young my thoughts are with all who have lost a loved one may they rest in peace

Wraith, I'm really sorry for your loss. I don't need a scope at the moment, however could you pm me your email address for paypal. It won't be much, but I'd like to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by lazza View Post
    Wraith, I'm really sorry for your loss. I don't need a scope at the moment, however could you pm me your email address for paypal. It won't be much, but I'd like to do it.

I second that mate, really sorry to hear of your loss Wraith, please PM your bank details. Atb

Wraith, when you suffer a loss like that no words really help, but I can see some of us are willing to offer some practical help to a fellow stalker for your sons stone, may he rest in peace.
    please PM me too.

ATB

I've got two boys this age, can't imagine what you're going through.
    PM me your bank details, if enough of us chip in maybe you can get to keep your scope.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by white van man View Post
    I've got two boys this age, can't imagine what you're going through.
    PM me your bank details, if enough of us chip in maybe you can get to keep your scope.
    Steve
    Exactly steve, my train of thought.

Any chance admin could put up a separate thread?

lads I don't now what to say I thank you all for your offers of help I realy do. it shows there are good people left in the world and for that a big thank you I would rather just sell the scope il get there one way or the other. I have other scopes so its not putting me out off the shooting which keeps me going so thanks but no thanks for the offers it may not bring my son back but your thoughts are worth more than money thank you all Robert if eney one wants to send a donation to the mental health fund to help others then please do so I thank you all best wishes robert