self suffiecy ?

Hoolit

I thought I would share this with you it made my mates laugh when I told them , funny but true.
I was siting in the back garden the other day having a brew when I overheard my other half talking to her sister in the kitchen and having a wee moan about me(whats new) "he has blood on his trousers and even had that stinking dog in house yesterday" she went on to moan about my using the log burner all the time and not the heating ,filling the freezer with geese ducks, pheasant ,venison ,rabbits and all sorts ,taking up the garden with vegetables growing everywhere piles off logs, hens all over the place and dog kennels quad bike and a pick up and on top off that he is never at home he is either out with dogs stalking or some other bloody thing to do with shooting.

Then her sister pipes up and says but he saves a fortune on food and heating bills he does all his own repairs you should think you are lucky he is so self sufficient my other half pipes up and says SELF SUFFICIENT my arse he is just a tight b*****d . Then I realised there is a god and I quote "I HAVE A GOOD MIND TO LEAVE THE BUGGER".
Guess who is going to the Kirk this Sunday . Thank you lord.;)

Ha Ha

Every dog deserves a well trained owner.

Kind of simular to you. I just tell mine fine I'll not cut our fire wood, have chickens, grow veg and fill the freezers up. But I'll need another £80 a month ish more off her so that means less shoes, face paint etc.... She soon changes her mind.
she doesn't realise how much we save in me cutting timber and doing my own butchery saves us (me) a year.
cant live with the buggers and can't live without them.
Batchular living and self sufficiency in the middle of no ware is a dream.

Kind of simular to you. I just tell mine fine I'll not cut our fire wood, have chickens, grow veg and fill the freezers up. But I'll need another £80 a month ish more off her so that means less shoes, face paint etc.... She soon changes her mind.
she doesn't realise how much we save in me cutting timber and doing my own butchery saves us (me) a year.
cant live with the buggers and can't live without them.
Batchular living and self sufficiency in the middle of no ware is a dream.

Aye and just get a bydie-in now and again.

I thought I would share this with you it made my mates laugh when I told them , funny but true.
I was siting in the back garden the other day having a brew when I overheard my other half talking to her sister in the kitchen and having a wee moan about me(whats new) "he has blood on his trousers and even had that stinking dog in house yesterday" she went on to moan about my using the log burner all the time and not the heating ,filling the freezer with geese ducks, pheasant ,venison ,rabbits and all sorts ,taking up the garden with vegetables growing everywhere piles off logs, hens all over the place and dog kennels quad bike and a pick up and on top off that he is never at home he is either out with dogs stalking or some other bloody thing to do with shooting.

Then her sister pipes up and says but he saves a fortune on food and heating bills he does all his own repairs you should think you are lucky he is so self sufficient my other half pipes up and says SELF SUFFICIENT my arse he is just a tight b*****d . Then I realised there is a god and I quote "I HAVE A GOOD MIND TO LEAVE THE BUGGER".
Guess who is going to the Kirk this Sunday . Thank you lord.;)

Ha Ha

Every dog deserves a well trained owner.

The Sister sounds like she has her head screwed on correctly. Is she a looker ? One out, one in if you get my drift :D.

Yorkie.

She sounds dour scottish misrable git !!!

Tell her she not as good in bed as her sister, that will bring colour to her cheeks. :)

Think you have it bad my wife's idea of self sufficient is having to push the trolley around Tesco's herself and put diesel in her own car.
Wingy

I think I may be lucky? My missus is constantly maoning at me to shoot more rabbits and deer.
Tusker

Rodeo f@ck

Jump on the wife ball deep, shout out her sisters name and see how long you can hang on for!!

I think I may be lucky? My missus is constantly maoning at me to shoot more rabbits and deer.
Tusker
lodger?:norty: only joking mine cant wait to see the back of me ,after 37yrs its called love i think,or complacency:stir:

Last edited:
Back