Thread: Blaser F3 supertrap at2

Blaser F3 supertrap at2

hi folks

i'm thinking of selling my Blaser F3 supertrap. 32" barrels, right handed O/U. it's a high rib, fully adjustable trap gun, adjustable balance system, adjustable rib and point of impact etc. etc. mechanical triggers that are just amazing. it is a trap gun but i've shot sporting and fitasc with it. it is amazing to shoot and the best shotgun i've ever had.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	42398Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	150 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	42399Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3.JPG 
Views:	151 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	42400

it's less than 8 months old, has shot less than 1000 cartridges, it's as new. cased, piles of blaser and teague chokes, all mint condition.

i'm only selling it as i have a shoulder injury that's stopping me shooting shotguns. i had hoped that taking a break for 4 months would have helped things but it's no better so i'm back to shooting light recoil rifles.... i'm also pish at shotgun shooting in comparison to rifle shooting so i'm sticking to what i can win things at....

i'm looking for 4850 and i'll cover rfd transfers in this price. i am open to negotiations though. pictures can be sent if you email me on nowler@hotmail.com

it's a lovely gun, i'm just never going to get to use it like i would like to....

any questions, please ask...
    callum ferguson builds my rifles, because he is the best and i'm worth it....

I have an F3 game gun and love it, the balance, the fit and the quality are second to none. Good luck with your sale.

thanks. yeah, it's a superb machine but unfortunately i'm just not using it....

Hi - is this blaser still for sale ?

sorry, i flogged it ages ago. my bad.