Thread: how big

how big

went stalking this morning looking for a nice roe buck lots of does no buck no luck as I was looking at the does mouching around I spotted a ginger and black thing coming down the side of the hill thinking what the hell is that yes it was a fox but on steroids this thing was way bigger than eney fox I have ever spotted now I get more than my fair share of foxes but this thing just pushed the limits for a fox there is big and big and this was bigger so getting the rem mag on to the by pod settled myself in for the shot dialled in 280yards let the shot go expecting a solid thump nope round went right over its head reason I lifted the data for 162g amax and I just fired a 130g at it so no dead fox deer which by the way were still standing looking at the fox running for its life up the hill but just how big can a hill fox get most from this hill are normal size bet the cubs are going to be very big shame I don't have a camera you would have to see it to believe just how big this fox was im still thinking about it if I ever get him il get a picture and mesure him but what a morning

nice one pal i shot one on the fishery ,along with countless others! that i thought was massive,it just proves if conditions are right anything can happen,glad to see your out and about mate,regards doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    nice one pal i shot one on the fishery ,along with countless others! that i thought was massive,it just proves if conditions are right anything can happen,glad to see your out and about mate,regards doug,
    got to keep moving forward bud cant change what happened still have other family to think off but yes its good to get out there fresh air tornado ticks rain/sleet I do enjoy shooting you know its nice to look at the deer on a plate