Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Result passed dsc1 today

Result passed dsc1 today

Well happy i just passed my dsc1 coarse today with GAP180 , its was a really good and well presented corse these guys done this weekend, met some real good guys over the last 2 days, glad to say i think they all passed aswell so well done to ya all,,, dont know wat i was so worried about, thanks again GAP180

Good time for me too, well done to all the guys who undertook and organised the course.

Quote Originally Posted by jayy2 View Post
    Well happy i just passed my dsc1 coarse today with GAP180 , its was a really good and well presented corse these guys done this weekend, met some real good guys over the last 2 days, glad to say i think they all passed aswell so well done to ya all,,, dont know wat i was so worried about, thanks again GAP180
    I will second that...

Tim.243

Congratulations to you all well done.

+ Three

big thanks to Gap 180 and the crew well run and informed course all passed with the aid and coaching to make this happen Big thanks to Pierre for sorting out the course and getting a fine scottish crew to get the deed done for us Essex and kent,london guys sorry if i have missed any, to name a few Paul (ake) The Strap -on and his trusty helper and main man, Dan (ake) Crouch Valley.
    This course is well worth attending , i for one have always said the DSC was pish well tonight i ate pish roast dinner the information gained will stay around and only help me become more informed on the sport i enjoy.
    the venue owner who fed us like kings .
    So even if you feel like i did that even if i did't pass i would still just carry on with stalking with or without any form of DSC, i am a now convert and to told you have passed something at my time of life means that i still have it in me as others also have .
    well done feller's one and all top job
    Paul o'

Well done all and a glorious 100% pass rate I hear. I am afraid it will cost more if we the scots gain independence.

Well done all and in the end a cracking result for the lads, just home now but also just wanted to say nice one Pierre and helpers for sorting out a cracking venue. I've never taught in such an authentic and full of character place. Trophies and stalking info filled every space, hope a couple of pics get put up. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Paul at Fechan View Post
    Well done all and in the end a cracking result for the lads, just home now but also just wanted to say nice one Pierre and helpers for sorting out a cracking venue. I've never taught in such an authentic and full of character place. Trophies and stalking info filled every space, hope a couple of pics get put up. cheers
    Second post from me to add a thank you from Terry as he was chatting about the course on the drive home. He was well chuffed with his result and really appreciated the help he received.

Tim.243

well done to you al
    Last edited by berg; 26-05-2014 at 06:59.