Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coats (used)

Coats (used)

For sale:USED.
    1 "L" size, measures underarm across, 24" / 25" approx, Swanndri Mosgiel, hooded green coat, full length zip detachable hood, one small postage stamp sized, right angled tear right at base of tail centre, otherwise in A1 cond. 50,+ p&p, or collect.
    Sold to Otisthedog
    1 "2XL" size, measures underarm across 25" approx, Swanndri Ranger shirt, green , brass zip, no damage / tears etc, 25, + p&p, or collect.
    Sold to Ezzy 6.5
    1 "2XL" size, measures underarm across 28" approx,Swanndri laced neck, Bushshirt, has been repaired at tail 4"x4" right angled tear at bottom centre, & has one circular hole needing darning at rear of righthand waistband area,15, +p&p, or collect.
    Sold to Bally
    Item one is clean, items two & three need a wool cycle wash.

1 "2XL" size, measures underarm across, 26" approx, Deerhunter Lightweight hooded, mesh lined, cammo jacket (rear gamepocket & underarm zipper vented) A1 cond, just used (odd dog hairs), 15, +p&p, or collect.[QUOTE
    Sold to Stratts
    [/QUOTE]
    1 "XL" size measures underarm across 26" / 27" approx, Remington zip out, cammo inner jacket, similar to above item,(not lightweight & no game pocket), 15, +p&p, or collect.
    [QUOTE]
    Still available
    [/QUOTE]
    1 "XL" size ,measures 24" across front of bib top,A1 cond, Arctic shield quilted bib & brace, in cammo, 27" inside leg, pattern similar to Ruski, ideal for sitting for Boar etc. 30, +p&p, or collect.
    Still available
    All items are USED & any damage is as mentioned,& the result of normal wear.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 15-06-2014 at 10:20.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

The ranger shirt is that 25'' from underarm to underarm? Atb Matt

can i have the lace up bush shirt please let me know payment details please
    regards bally
    Last edited by bally; 29-05-2014 at 19:52.

Any idea of the model of the Deerhunter lightweight jacket mate?

Cheers
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    Any idea of the model of the Deerhunter lightweight jacket mate?

Cheers
    PM'd.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Otis, PM'd.

Bump

item great very happy good to meet you can recomend
    bushshirt was totaly as described cheers
    regards bally

Your welcome Albert, just need to shift a bit more stuff & might be able to sit comfortably whilst reloading!