Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bsa supersport 5 mags

bsa supersport 5 mags

long shot i know
    also any one got the old rem 511,513 or 521 mags as they are meant to push fit
    ta dave

goodluck with that leadpig but should you happen to come across a boxfull me an my mate want one each also lol will also keep you in mind if we come across any

I have 4. Unfortunately I also have 4 guns.
    Pm me with an offer though as the guns are not really worth a lot so may be willing to split and scrap the guns.
    Edd

I may have one, will check later today.

old thread, but I too am looking for a magazine for a supersport five (or some info on how to dismantle and re-assemble a non functioning one) Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Buchan View Post
    old thread, but I too am looking for a magazine for a supersport five (or some info on how to dismantle and re-assemble a non functioning one) Thanks
    It's dead easy! To dismantle, the base slides off, the spring drops out then the shoe. Make sure you put the spring in the right way round on re-assembly which is simply the reverse.

If yours won't feed the casing will prolly be bent - even the slightest deformation can mean it'll work or not work. Tweaking it extremely carefully can bring them back into operation but many have been ruined by over energetic attempts to straighten them.

You used to be able to buy plastic replacement mags which I believe were made in New Zealand, but they went extinct if I remember right.

Ian

Try John Knibbs, that's where I got my last ones. They're made of Kevlar and need to be sanded down a little because they are a tight fit.