Hello from north Essex

Nealxs

Hi all, just joined up here as I have applied for my FAC and thought it wise to glean some wisdom and experience.

I'm usually a clay/pigeon shooter but now getting in to stalking/vermin control for a farm I shoot over.

I look forward to being a member of this forum.

Neal

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Just got to wait for the FAC to go through the process and go out with some people for experience. I've just ordered some reading material so I can hit the ground running, so to speak.

Hi All just joined the forum to find like minded people. I have been shooting for over 40 yrs (I started early) and whilst a keen shotgun enthusiast I am relatively new to stalking having recently achieved my DSC1 so keen to meet people and share experiences. I shoot both .177HMR and .243 with quarry being both vermin and deer. Keen to meet up with people in the Scarborough area

Hi all, just joined up here as I have applied for my FAC and thought it wise to glean some wisdom and experience.

I'm usually a clay/pigeon shooter but now getting in to stalking/vermin control for a farm I shoot over.

I look forward to being a member of this forum.

Neal

God's country. Welcome Neal

Back