Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unlimited Fallow does/prickets from November to March

Unlimited Fallow does/prickets from November to March

Following on from my previous advert I am offering the same deal from last season to all members for unlimited Fallow does/prickets.

The area is in West Sussex and covers some 2,500 acres. I have access to other areas nearby as well. Stalking and highseats will be undertaken for up to 4 rifles at a time. The fees are 75 per stalk and NO KILL fee for Fallow does/prickets. Limited Roe does are also included on the same estate.
    There is a larder and chiller on the estate and 100yd range to sight rifles in. BB nearby is 30 per night sharing, 40 per night single occupancy. There are 3 good pubs nearby serving good food at reasonable prices

Level 2 sign off is free and is NOT charged for. Please call to discuss before embarking on the stalk.

Wounded and lost beasts or badly shot (i.e. gut haunch saddle) will be charged for loss of venison. Carcases may be purchased at current rates. Estate rifles available, novices welcome.

Thank you

Sikamalc
    AW.
    Last edited by sikamalc; 10-08-2014 at 15:33.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

November filling up quick. Thank you to everyone that has enquired, all Pm's answered.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Cracking deal there malc all info there upfront for all to see, only wish you were a little nearer
    regards
    Jimmy

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    Cracking deal there malc all info there upfront for all to see, only wish you were a little nearer
    regards
    Jimmy
    You could always make a weekend of it mate. Plenty of deer and good accommodation nearby and 3 nice pubs also nearby serving good quality food.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Pm responded to. Thank you.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

PM sent too.
    Starbucks. It's not my cup of tea.

All replied to gentlemen. Thank you and sorry for the short delay in responding as I have been away stalking.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.