Loss of Etiquette on Stalking Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trufflehunting

Its not to long ago, on Stalking Directory that if you asked a question, then that was the question that was answered, and answered with wisdom and experiance
I think standards of Etiquette on Stalking Directory has dropped.
There seams to be several newbies who have thousands of posts yet only been a member for a short time, these guys take things off topic quicker than anyone else.
Please if you have nothing add to the question dont post
Even to this post
:evil::evil:

You would have fun chatting to my Mrs mate,
She could change topic from shopping to funerals to did men land on the moon in one sentence.
I wouldn't get too hung up about it though mate, I think its the best shooting forum on the net.

Ps You have spelt experience and seems wrong.

There's one or two instant experts here too who have little to no experiance of stalking who aren't shy about telling others where they're going wrong either that seem to have joined in the last 12 months or so ........

Pine Martin 2356 posts since Dec 2011
You have must have parted, with some knollage and experiance with that may posts
Are you young and a stalker, care to elabarate on the amount of stalking you have done.
I was always told that empty vessels make the most noise
Etiquette, means to you ?

Easypeasy 202 posts since Dec 2012, dont think this Etiquette thing applies to

Its not to long ago, on Stalking Directory that if you asked a question, then that was the question that was answered, and answered with wisdom and experiance
I think standards of Etiquette on Stalking Directory has dropped.
There seams to be several newbies who have thousands of posts yet only been a member for a short time, these guys take things off topic quicker than anyone else.
Please if you have nothing add to the question dont post
Even to this post
:evil::evil:

Grow up you choob.

I have experienced one or two guys that have offered advice as if it were their own but found identical passages, after googling my question, so obviously good ole cut and paste has come in handy.

There's one or two instant experts here too who have little to no experiance of stalking who aren't shy about telling others where they're going wrong either that seem to have joined in the last 12 months or so ........
Theres more than one or two instant experts on here !!!! Almost comical,still take eveything with a pinch of salt imo :)

Is it a Yorkshire thing this..??
yeh there is a lot that post who don't hold a lot of experience, so what as long as they are happy. I ain't easily offended neither should anyone really unless direct insults. I don't take much notice on the volume of posts people rack up just happy to read away on here. And if I don't like it I just move on to the next.

But what makes someone an 'expert'? DSC 1+2?:confused:
Is it measurable?
Even experts were beginners at one point. How do they know when the transformation has taken place and they are allowed to post?
Maybe we need a SD entrance exam to allow people to post?
MS

I guess for some the line is not even a thin one when members thumble with witticisms of variable impact but most pertinently sans an unhelpful agenda.

And then there is the small matter of SD injustice:

Articles & Write Ups
Cracking write up with bundles of carefully considered product placement = 350 hits in 10 days

Off Topic
Loss of Etiquette on Stalking Directory = 309 hits in 10 minutes

Best I take my quill & ink somewhere else!

:coat:
K

Pine Martin 2356 posts since Dec 2011
You have must have parted, with some knollage and experiance with that may posts
Are you young and a stalker, care to elabarate on the amount of stalking you have done.
I was always told that empty vessels make the most noise
Etiquette, means to you ?

I'm just a talkative, gregarious sort of mustelid, that's all. And I like to share my stories. It's all about stories. I don't tend to impart any advice that isn't based on things I've experienced, and when I first joined, I did a hell of a lot of listening rather than advising. I would say though that if I advise anyone on cooking, they should probably take it seriously!

I'm not sure that I'm officially young anymore though, unfortunately. As to how much stalking I've done, it's all documented in those 2,356 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back