Thread: Cheapest Highseat or stalking for Roe bucks? around south, SE, or midland

Cheapest Highseat or stalking for Roe bucks? around south, SE, or midland

Hi everyone

I am just wondering if anyone knows of any cheaper highseat or stalking for Roe bucks this summer which are cheaper than my current cheapest option. The best price ive found so far is 70 per stalk with no kill or trophy fees, highseat only.

Although this is a great price in theory i must say that over several visits we havent been especially fruitful and we usually endup spending a good few hundred before we get much success. I know thats kinda the way deer hunting goes but if anyone knows of anything a little cheaper or at least a little more densely populated with deer within about 2 hours drive of Hertfordshire id be extremely grateful to hear from you.

Many thanks

TIm

SD Regular
    I'm sure Malc will get you on something down in Kent/Sussex. You might also consider the Muntie culls at somewhere like the Euston estate, north east of you, where you should get some shots away
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Red View Post
    I'm sure Malc will get you on something down in Kent/Sussex. You might also consider the Muntie culls at somewhere like the Euston estate, north east of you, where you should get some shots away
    He is booked in with me for 4 stalks in July and late August. Hopefully we will grass a buck, but in this game there is never a guarantee!!
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sikamalc View Post
    He is booked in with me for 4 stalks in July and late August. Hopefully we will grass a buck, but in this game there is never a guarantee!!

You set yourself such high standards Malc - but I know where my money is on the percentages!!
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Thank you for your kind comments.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.