Thread: Husqvarna 50 chainsaw

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Husqvarna 50 chainsaw

Husqvarna 50 chainsaw, rebuilt by me for a guy and now he doesn't want it.
    It has had a new cylinder and piston, new chain and a new chainbrake. Rebuilt and then tuned by me
    Looking to get my money back and the lucky buyer will get a box full of spares left over from my garden machinery business.
    £130 + postage although with the other box of spares you'd be better off collecting.
    I'll give it a week then stick it on the bay
    Attachment 42633Attachment 42634Attachment 42635
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Hi,
    what size bar is it please ?
    regards
    Jimmy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy milnes View Post
    Hi,
    what size bar is it please ?
    regards
    Jimmy
    It is running an 18" bar at the moment.
    20" would be my recommended max.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Ill take this please if the postage isn't crazy . Regards Barry

Blog Entries
    I'll find out for you and let you know.
    Alternatively if anybody is heading from Dorset to Perthshire and fancies a few quid to help with the fuel costs let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    I'll find out for you and let you know.
    Alternatively if anybody is heading from Dorset to Perthshire and fancies a few quid to help with the fuel costs let me know.
    If you can get it to me by latest Saturday I am driving up to Pitlochry on Sunday 8th. I'm transporting animals so will need both sender and receiver to fit in with my timings.

Regards

Ed

If the saw is still available I'm interested, can collect. Jon

Blog Entries
    Really sorry everybody, I forgot to mark this as sold to Stingercargill
    Thank you NFWM I think were sorted on postage
    Tikka if it unexpectedly becomes available I'll let you know but I do have a couple of others that I'm working on. What is it that you want?

Great little saws these. I was given an old non-runner by my father in law that had been sat unused for a few years in a barn, managed to sort it with new air filter, spark plug, fuel filter and pipes, Oregon bar and chain, now it starts, runs and cuts like a dream. Very low maintenance saws and worth a punt.