Thread: Scottish independance - the truth will out!

Scottish independance - the truth will out!

MS

I think thats one speckled hen too many
    Last edited by berg; 28-05-2014 at 08:22.

Just been watching the Alex Salmond cartoon show 5bn a year better off is that pounds or washers ?

Independence is the way to go we feel not sure if the scots could cope with UKIP in full control and it looks like that's the way England is going.

Wonder if Nige is working with Alex?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Independence is the way to go we feel not sure if the scots could cope with UKIP in full control and it looks like that's the way England is going.
    dont talk such rubbish

Berg don't look a gift hoarse in mouth UKIP are growing at a faster rate than the SNP grew. They will be influencing things at Westminster very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pointer View Post
    Berg don't look a gift hoarse in mouth UKIP are growing at a faster rate than the SNP grew. They will be influencing things at Westminster very soon.
    I think you will find that a vote for ukip is a vote of frustaion and a little input from ukip won't be a bad thing ,but lets not be silly about thing theres no way that ukip can run a countrey .The goverment will act on these votes , i think that they have done a good job and another term will see us back on the right track G B is in so much debt and we need to get out of it just a shame that brown and blair sold all are gold stock off cheep had we sold them at todays vaule we would have allmost cleaned the slate ,and the golden share ???

a vote for independence is based on insufficient groundwork for us to have any confidence that the numbers are favourable.
    Basic fundamental questions are unanswered or 'completely obvious' depending which side of the fence you care to look from.
    Because of that lack of absolute clarity as a foundation its a vote for years of uncertainty and higher interest rates as a consequence even if all of the fishy pair's wishes magically come true.
    If they dont .....then it could be considerably worse than just higher interest rates.
    No international group would float off a company as a separate entity without a good deal more thought and hard fact than we have seen.
    To propose cutting adrift an entire nation on the basis of Salmonds assertions that 'it'll be alright on the night .... trust me' is sheer folly bought into only by those that can't see beyond the surface of the emotive rhetoric to the gaping hole where the supporting business case should be.