Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock SD Special - £29.99 for last sizes remaining!

Scott Country

Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock SD Special - £25 for last sizes remaining!

Hi all, we only have a few sizes left in the Ridgeline Monsoon II Smocks's but at £25 each they are a bargain.

Call 01556 50 3587 to order

ONLY OLIVE 5XL LEFT

With the new Ridgeline Monsoon Elite Smock due to arrive with us at the end of this month, we are clearing what we have left in the current Monsoon II Smock, with the improved RL Tex waterproof and breathable membrane.

The RRP of these is £179.99, and usually sold around £149.99

The last sizes are priced to clear before we list them on our newsletter where they won't hang around for long, so thought to offer a bargain to the forum.

Ridgeline Monsoon Ii Smock Olive

olive.jpg

Usual price £149.99

CLEARANCE PRICE £25

Sizes available

Medium (SOLD)
2XL (SOLD)
4XL (SOLD)
5XL

Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock Teak

monsoonkey.jpg

Usual price £149.99

CLEARANCE PRICE £29.99

Sizes available

4XL (SOLD)
5XL (SOLD)

Please order these by phone on 01556 50 3587 or 01556 50 3175 as the clearance price online is considerably more expensive for non SD Forum members.

Delivery UPS £4.99 UK UPS £13.99 Mainland Europe

Video here on the Ridgeline Monsoon II Smock which gives you full overview of spec, features and performance.

Best Regards

Paul Stewart
Sales Manager
Scott Country

Last edited:
We also have the following

Ridgeline

Roar Jacket Olive 2XL CLEARANCE £29.99 (SOLD)
Roar Jacket Olive Small CLEARANCE £29.99 (SOLD)
roarjacket_1.jpg

Soverign Jacket 4XL CLEARANCE £39.99
09-Sovereign-jkt01.jpg

Last edited:
That's a great offer Paul, thanks very much. I shall be contacting you a little later in the year looking to buy some prizes for next quarters supporters club draw.

John

They are too damned efficient. Bought one last week, just taken another two. Tried to change order fifteen minutes later for the jacket an they had already dispatched. Sad. He said I could buy the jacket too. Three smocks and a jacket would be ott for her indoors. Pity.

Hi John, no problem at all, more than happy to help with that for you.

As for the smocks deal, we are selling them online in good quantities reduced to £69.99 but as always with the SD Forum, its good to give something back.

Best Regards

Paul

They are too damned efficient. Bought one last week, just taken another two. Tried to change order fifteen minutes later for the jacket an they had already dispatched. Sad. He said I could buy the jacket too. Three smocks and a jacket would be ott for her indoors. Pity.

Jimbo, if you want the other jacket, i think it was the Sovereign, we can send it carriage free for you, so no extra cost, just give us a bell.

We are so busy at the moment, warehouse is wrapping and sending stuff to the UPS cage as quick as they can, sorry we were just too fast this time ;)

Jst ordered an olive smock, thats my brothers christmas present sorted!!! How about that for organisation got to snap these up when you see them. :lol:

Ade

Weeman sorry mate I got the last 2xl this morning and was trying to think of someone I knew that would fit a small! Oh well there's a chance it may have been too big anyway ;)

Weeman sorry mate I got the last 2xl this morning and was trying to think of someone I knew that would fit a small! Oh well there's a chance it may have been too big anyway ;)

No worries mate, cheers for the thought. The moment I'm not on here a bargain pops up. O well maybe next time.

Just wanted to commend the excellent service from Scott Country ordered my smock late yesterday and it arrived today. Big thumbs up for them from me. Thanks for the speedy delivery!!

Ade

Thanks very much Scott country,mrs badger is well pleased with her jacket ,super fast service as well,many thanks

I got 4 smocks. Although 1 was the £70! Lol sold couple to the lads I keeper with so they are chuffed with the bargain. Should have keep them all really would have done me for a few years!

Back