Cheap spotting scope at Aldi on Thursday

now £20.00 don"t buy much these days got to be worth a look for sure, should come in be very handy for zeroing purposes :)

Aldi have some cracking deals, my mate bough some Bresser binos for a tenner, I took the **** mercilessy until I had a look through them :eek:
far better quality than my £3.50 ones from Ebay :cry:
I suppose paying all that money out for expensive glass is the way to go :lol: :lol: :lol:

i bought a pair last year

you can have them for £15 if you would like a pair
I suggest you dont buy them, you cant see a hole in a cardboard box at 100Yds
Save your money
That said I did get a cheap ultrasonic cleaner yeasterday fro aldi

feel free to take the **** on this occassion. the scope is bloody awful!

a guy bought one last time for spotting 22 prone - waste of money

scotsgun said:

Yep. Agreed - they're crap :!: I can see better with my 10 x 42 binos.

scotsgun wrote:

stringer wrote

Yep. Agreed - they're crap I can see better with my 10 x 42 binos.

I"ll be keeping that £20 in my wallet then thanks!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

If anyone genuinely wants a low cost spotting scope I was thinking of selling my Opticron Mighty Midget 14-36x50, it has a straight rather than angled eyepiece, it has seen a fair bit of work and has several marks on the outside but is perfectly usable. It is a very compact scope and easy to use. Anyone that knows the Opticron range will confirm that they are a very good, mid-range product that represent great value for money. I would sell this for £50 including postage. I can take a couple of pictures an email them this evening if anyone is seriously interested. No silly offers though please as I am not bothered if I sell it or not as it is more useful as a spare or leave in the truck item if you know what I mean. JC

Well i am in for a bit of stick here! i bought one this morning and tried it out before i left the shop, and think it is great, saves me going up and down to check the target @ 100 yards or 200 yards because i went and had a few shot's at target on way home and can see the holes as clear as day, maybe i got one that works, Optus Zoom 20-60x60 with tripod £19.99 and happy :lol:

black lab said:
Well i am in for a bit of stick here! i bought one this morning and tried it out before i left the shop, and think it is great, saves me going up and down to check the target @ 100 yards or 200 yards because i went and had a few shot's at target on way home and can see the holes as clear as day, maybe i got one that works, Optus Zoom 20-60x60 with tripod £19.99 and happy :lol:

No stick from me mate just dont use mine its that bad. Assuming they are the same as when I got mine last year, I wouldn't buy it again. Of course the quality control may be just poor and I'm just unlucky.

Hi, one of my mates has one he bought a few years ago and said he could not get it to focus and was always blurred, but this one i got is fine really clear, so it will do for the target spotting.

Looks like I'm in for the same stick as Blacklab. Mine was good enough to go back and get another one for my daughter !

I could see the pimples on my neighbour's bum @ 100 paces ! (Not that pretty mind you :confused: :confused: :confused: )

O/k, not brilliant at full 60x zoom in overcast conditions but let's get serious.....scope, tripod, carry bag, 3 yr warranty, service centre in u/k and Ireland.....and all for a penny short of 20 notes :lol: :lol: :lol: all the way to the bank !

Rocky

I just npped out ot aldis and bought myself one of these. I dont think its the same one they were selling last year but if it is, they have completely changed the packaging and carry case.

Ok its not as clear as my S&B scope but I can see what I need through it, it will help me see the sex of the roe deer im looking at distance and although not perfect at x60 I think it was worth my £19.99

Buy one and try yourself, if you think its crap, take it back for a refund and you'll be no worse off.

david

aldi spotting scope

Hi all

just got one from aldi well pleased, Focus's well and clear image cant grumble for £19.99

my dad got me one of these and he brought it round today, seems ok from here i can see quite clearly the ornaments in the window of a house 600 meters away. I can actually see into the room, i can see a woman she's taking her knic............sorry gotta go.

OOOH I think I had better get one of those just to check out the focus :rolleyes: , nothing to do with the neighbouring farms 20 something daughter :oops:

Back