Thread: bla blaa bla, no shooting bla blaa bla. Wait what was that?

bla blaa bla, no shooting bla blaa bla. Wait what was that?

when you wont to go out shooting for a good chill out time, but the crops are too high. looks like this summers gonna drag.

I just had an hour on my range with my .22 to console myself. It's just the lack of time holding me back with pesky work getting in the way!

Just a heads up for anyone buying .22LR subs, don't buy Fiocchi ones! Approx 60% go supersonic making for some interesting groups!
    Cheers Ted.

SACS Member. DSC 1.

Quote Originally Posted by tedster View Post
    Just a heads up for anyone buying .22LR subs, don't buy Fiocchi ones! Approx 60% go supersonic making for some interesting groups!
    Yeah, there are a few threads about these on some other shooting forums. I've still got a couple of boxes left and I'm just pinging them off down the range instead of taking them into the field. Loudest crack on a subsonic round I've heard yet...

Bugger, I wish I'd read them!

Three different speed grouping I seemed to get, they grouped well at the three levels, pity it's such a lucky dip!
    Cheers Ted.

SACS Member. DSC 1.

Quote Originally Posted by little-shooter View Post
    when you wont to go out shooting for a good chill out time, but the crops are too high. looks like this summers gonna drag.
    Yes, the crops are a real pain around here too, but luckily there are enough areas where the silage has been cut or there have been sheep out for us to go foxing. Number 88 of the year fell last night.