Thread: Red stag stalking

Red stag stalking

Looking to take a good sized red stag this year anyone know of any good estates and reasonable prices ??

Winston Churchill at Dunoon but he could well be booked up. I took a nice 10 pointer 2 years ago with him.
    Tusker

drop a PM to Scotlanddeer stalking on here, you will have a great time.

Andy7mm

Quote Originally Posted by gamegunner View Post
    Looking to take a good sized red stag this year anyone know of any good estates and reasonable prices ??
    Depends on your budget... I can recommend an Estate, B&B, the whole package. It would be an experience you'll never forget but it comes at a price.

Stags ain't cheap
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by gamegunner View Post
    Speak to Colin on here (solwaystalker)

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Depends on your budget... I can recommend an Estate, B&B, the whole package. It would be an experience you'll never forget but it comes at a price.

Stags ain't cheap
    Hi si thanks I would be interested to hear any suggestions as I may be able to put other business their way too I have friends that are also looking to take good stags, what I do oppose to is packages that just try to shaft people for every last available penny, I did post something in another thread that was removed as apparently it was unhelpful so fair enough I suppose but yeah just into straight prices for things not plus vat plus you have to use my accommodation for 3 nights and so on you get where I'm coming from is be interested to hear what anyone can suggest thanks guys for your replies

PM sent with contact details
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by shooter79 View Post
    Not received
    wires crossed... pm sent to gamegunner

is thanks got your email I'll be in touch soon, shooter 79 you also have a private message from me thanks

But you do have a PM from Admin Shooter79
    Last edited by sikamalc; 02-06-2014 at 21:10.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.