Shooting website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ollie2344

Hi I am looking for people's views. I want to set up a website for shooters it will cover everything from basic set up, how to call wind,all areas of ballistics ie cold bore shooting,spin drift,Ballistic coefficient and loads more. Their will be video uploads, shooting data uploads and pictures and more. Their will be £1 fee to become a member and that will be it. Their will also be a question and answer page. Thanks for reading look forward to your views

why pay for something when you can just google it!
Many resouces out there.
Even youtube and save actually having to read it!

Thanks for the points looking to do it for free instead of paying a £1. I know their is a lot if stuff out their but hopefully with my experience as a sniper and what I have done around the world might bring something different to the party

I think people are getting the wrong idea with what I am trying to do. I am not just putting random stuff up what you find on google and places like that. I was going to give shooting tips, shooting formulas made easy and how we teach our sniper students to make them a better shot hope this clears it up a little

Doesn't sniper.net cover that sort of thing already and is a long established website with correspondents from all around the world.

crack on then mate.
Nothing stopping you.
Not quite sure why you need to ask people to do it though.
If it makes you happy great.
Have you any experience in website writing?
Its not that easy.

I have a mate who is all over it I just wanted to ask people if they would be interested ow if I was wasting my time thanks for your points mate that's why I did it get peoples thoughts in it

Why would he need permissiion from the MOD to give shooting tips/formulas etc? They are freely available anywhere and everywhere, including sites like Snipershide. It might be nice to have everything all in one place, in a coherent and structured format though.

Hi I am looking for people's views. I want to set up a website for shooters it will cover everything from basic set up, how to call wind,all areas of ballistics ie cold bore shooting,spin drift,Ballistic coefficient and loads more. Their will be video uploads, shooting data uploads and pictures and more. Their will be £1 fee to become a member and that will be it. Their will also be a question and answer page. Thanks for reading look forward to your views

First of all this is a deer stalking and management site, we are not snipers.

Secondly it would have been thoughtful if you have approached Admin first before trying to promote your website on here. We have had this sort of thing before and it is taking the P/// slightly. Therefore this thread is now closed.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back