New web site now live

looks good mate, one thing i will say though is its one of my pet hates when you look on a website and there is no prices. i mean this constructively but personally if i'd come across your site whilst looking for a mod i would have soon left it even though they do look great mods. maybe its just me but i like to look at a product with a price and make my decision, not have to ring up for a price.

how much for a .22lr mod with 1/2"unf thread?

regards
gary

Hi Gary
This is my main problem with prices :)
Do you want all stainless, all aluminium, aluminium with stainless baffles, stainless with aluminium baffles, strippable or non strippable.
Prices for a .22lr mod start at £70 and finish at whatever your custom specification dictates.

Well done Colin - I'll stick a link up our site as soon as I find my notes on how to do it!

Interesting site and well worth a look.

very good.

but i can't see the links to the areas like pictures, stock, about us etc etc.

i do have glasses but they don't help as its too similar to the main page colour etc.

I too like to have some kind of pricing guide,

and if its too rich for me than i don't come back to often unless i win the lottery.

i do love the look of your mods Colin and i will at some point get one for my 6mmbr but until then i wish you well as all i have heard are great comments,

regards

bob.

Back