Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The last site on earth

The last site on earth

Am I the only one, or does anyone else go to all the other shooting sites first. Get it over with, then leave the best till last, where you are among friends, and when the occassion arises, all you want to do is take the pi55.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    jingzy

I didnt know there were other shooting sites This is the only site I subscribe to

willie_gunn

I always come here first cos its the only site on earth isn't it
    Keeps me happy and entertained fits like an old shoe and all that,its the only shooting site i'm a member of,perhaps i should get out in the world more ,nah can't be arsed
    Neil

I rely on this site to maintain some form of equilibrium 8) while waiting for the financial upturn........Yup, I guess I am the very patient type!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnraider
    I always come here first cos its the only site on earth isn't it
    Keeps me happy and entertained fits like an old shoe and all that,its the only shooting site i'm a member of,perhaps i should get out in the world more ,nah can't be arsed
    Neil
    +1..its the only one im a member on and visit

I also look at the doublegun journal forum as I have a fettish for old double guns, the accurate reloading forum and tend to have quick look at the double rifle section, bigbore rifle section, european hunting, plus some of the asian, backpack hunting (as it intrigues me) and other bits before coming back to the stalking directory. The SD is the only one I really post on and have met some good people through it.

I have tried loads of sites over the years but this is now the only one that I visit.

I find that there is a pretty balanced view inputted by members, plus they are also quite good at pointing out what is wrong with an argument, plus playing Devils advocate, and for the most part without being too rude about it. Don't get me wrong feathers will get ruffled but that is only natural.

One of the best things about this site, I like to think is the fact that there is so much genuine help available, I have never experienced a site where so much is given so freely. Whether it is advice, equipment or the Holy Grail, stalking. The market value of the stalking given to other members on this site must easily run into thousands of pounds worth.

The real secret of the site is the people who frequent it, lasting friendships have been made, there are meet ups all over the Country by members, for people to get on that well together something must be right.

Plus of course there are those wonderful chaps that run the place or do you think I m maybe a bit biased

It's all down to you lot, thanks a lot

John

Yep i reckon you could be a wee bit biased John, but rightfully so,you should all be proud of yourselves,cracking site and long may it prosper.
    ATB Neil

It's the only stalking site I use and wouldn't be without it,we all share a commom passion and all are down to earth just the right balance
    amberdog

I have a glance at one or two others but this is the main one.

Only problem is it is so bloody addictive and being sat at a computer all day find it hard to get any work done