Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin F's SD Salisbury Meet UP

Kevin F's SD Salisbury Meet UP

Well the pickie says it all really

Just goes to show Firearms Licensing Dorset must have a sense of humour looking at this lot

Were missing one off the end so sorry about picture..

Many thanks to Kevin for getting the night organised

As always great to meet some more top fellas off the site and enjoy an evening full of laughter in great company with some good food..

There was a surplus of 20 after all of us had put money into the pot to pay for supper and by the time we discovered this, many had already left the pub including myself, so the executive decision was made to make a donation to the RNLI and Wilts Air Ambulance via the collection boxes on the bar.

Terry

Looks like you all had a good night.

One question why are the bino's on the table did one of you need them to find your wallet and way to the bar

WD

Hi Wayne

Cyres brought his new Geovids along for the raffle

I should have kept an eye on the board I meant to come to this one but it totally slipped my mind,was there a reminder or was it arranged in a different section?

Thanks for posting the picture, Terry.

For me, it was well worth the drive - especially since I had a sit-back-and-relax journey courtesy of Bucksden in his very posh pimp-mobile.

Without exception, the company was excellent which probably suggests something about the generosity of spirit present in many people that get involved in deer management. The rapidly with which we agreed the charity donations at the close of the evening was particularly telling.

For me it was also interesting to meet 10 people of such a diverse range of ages and experience and go home having learned things of interest and use - kind of how the Forum itself is, but in macro and face to face. Thanks chaps. Let's do it again!

With kind regards to all.

KevinF.

Quote Originally Posted by pierred
    I should have kept an eye on the board I meant to come to this one but it totally slipped my mind,was there a reminder or was it arranged in a different section?
    Social events and Meetings.

I'll make sure I pm you when we hold the next one.

KevinF.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinF
    For me, it was well worth the drive - especially since I had a sit-back-and-relax journey courtesy of Bucksden in his very posh pimp-mobile.
    cheeky bugger

Quote Originally Posted by KevinF
    Quote Originally Posted by pierred
    Social events and Meetings.

I'll make sure I pm you when we hold the next one.

KevinF.
    Thanks a lot that would be great Kevin,I did express interest when this was first posted in general discusion and seem to have lost my way but no worries my fault and hope to meet up with you all at the next meeting.
    In the meantime stay safe and shoot straight mate.
    Rgds Pierre

Good job I won the raffle as they are now safely back at home!!!!

Narrowly missed getting a Basil on route home, but 2litre Zafira DTI might have been a touch of overkill. I was very suprised as it was the only thing I saw on the largely desserted roads back up to Bristol.

D

I did get one (Charlie) on the A303 passing the wooded area before you drop down to the Wylye valley.
    It wasn't intentional, but 2 1/2 ton of Disco had other ideas!!!