Carcass Manual Handling Course

hottopic

After the good feedback from a couple I know who went on the NGO carcass handling and ppe course last weekend I am going to get one set up in Hampshire.

If anyone is interested please let me know, the NGO need about 6 people minimum to run the course.

The cost will be £45 for those of you who are members and £95 if you are not - although you can join and then book on I guess to save a tenner.

I will try and get it sorted for a weekend or an afternoon given it is light for a long while now.

If I get the interest I will post a date.

Right - I have spoken to NGO and they are going to run a course in Berkshire just near Theale on Monday 23rd June.

I will post a link to their website when it is up, I have booked on.

Right - I have spoken to NGO and they are going to run a course in Berkshire just near Theale on Monday 23rd June.

I will post a link to their website when it is up, I have booked on.

Thanks for this - I might have to be in the US that week, but if not I'll book for the course.

certificate came today with credit card type as well for in your wallet, very impressive, thanks to all at the NGO, for setting it up and mike Dickinson for the excellent venue

the first course was run on a sunday, very good as most people are off work at the weekend and can travel if necessary, good idea for getting more people onto these courses

I set this one up guys and when I spoke to the NGO I wanted it on a weekend, they are busy at show every weekend in June. I wanted to get the ticket for the FC deadline for the manual handling bit!

Shall I try and move it to a Sunday with them but it wouldn't be until July?

I believe that the course was mainly intended for professional stalkers and keepers whose employers need to provide evidence of suitable training.

Not at all 8x57,
the course is intended for all, for instance if your ground is on a golf course,FC or an estate/farm that may require you to have proof that you can write and risk assessment for anything, then this course will help you,it covers a lot more than just manual handling.

Back