Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CWD/Muntjac November to March

CWD/Muntjac November to March

I have three personal leases on the Bedfordshire/Bucks border amounting to around 2,500acres and am now taking early bookings for outings on CWD and Muntjac. The areas are near Jct13 off the M1.

Fees are as follows 75 per outing. CWD kill fee on yg bucks/doe 100.00 and you retain the venison. Medal bucks if available are 500 gold, 400 Silver, 300 Bronze.

Fees as follows 75 per outing. Muntjac kill fee on yg bucks/does FREE. Any medal Buck is 250.00. venison may be purchased at 20 per carcase.

There are two very nice BB's on two of the areas I stalk and manage, and are within 20 minutes and 10 minutes of the larger estate I manage which is predominantly CWD. Costs are 40 sharing, 80 single. Or 30 sharing and 40 single.

There is limited space and I only take about 15 CWD a year of all areas. Muntjac are on all areas but the main area is 300 acres and last season we took 9 in 4 outings and two misses.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1966.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	352.8 KB 
ID:	42888

I generally need at least two clients if stalking these areas. PM me for more details and to book dates.

Thank you

Sikamalc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Hi sikamalc
    can I have some more details on dates please I'm looking for muntjac for 2 of us please
    cheers rob

Hello Malc.

I think it's probably not too much of a gamble for me to say that I'd like to go back... I think there's a buck with my name on it out there.

Surgemaster34 you have a PM.

Pine Martin...............no problem how about booking something in the new year to give you time to earn brownie points?

ATB

Malc
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to www.UKOutfitters.co.uk

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Yes, probably February or early March, same as this year, and with the same beautiful weather if at all possible please!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Yes, probably February or early March, same as this year, and with the same beautiful weather if at all possible please!
    Weather I cant predict Lawrence, but as you know I always try my very best to get clients a shot. Let me know if you want to pencil in a date. You have my email and phone number.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Quote Originally Posted by woollyback View Post
    PM sent Malc
    Responded. Thank you.

ZEISS PRO STALKER.

Book me in for a medal cwd and medal muntjac please malcolm . Will want them mounted . Be good to catch up also
    Atb steve

Quote Originally Posted by SussexFallow View Post
    Book me in for a medal cwd and medal muntjac please malcolm . Will want them mounted . Be good to catch up also
    Atb steve
    No worries Steve, be good to see you again. Give me a call and we can set a date for later in the year. Hope all is well with you

ATB

Malc

ZEISS PRO STALKER.