Available: CWD/Muntjac November to March

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
I have three personal leases on the Bedfordshire/Bucks border amounting to around 2,500acres and am now taking early bookings for outings on CWD and Muntjac. The areas are near Jct13 off the M1.

Fees are as follows £75 per outing. CWD kill fee on yg bucks/doe £100.00 and you retain the venison. Medal bucks if available are £500 gold, £400 Silver, £300 Bronze.

Fees as follows £75 per outing. Muntjac kill fee on yg bucks/does FREE. Any medal Buck is £250.00. venison may be purchased at £20 per carcase.

There are two very nice BB's on two of the areas I stalk and manage, and are within 20 minutes and 10 minutes of the larger estate I manage which is predominantly CWD. Costs are £40 sharing, £80 single. Or £30 sharing and £40 single.

There is limited space and I only take about 15 CWD a year of all areas. Muntjac are on all areas but the main area is 300 acres and last season we took 9 in 4 outings and two misses.

DSC_1966.jpg

I generally need at least two clients if stalking these areas. PM me for more details and to book dates.

Thank you

Sikamalc

Hello Malc.

I think it's probably not too much of a gamble for me to say that I'd like to go back... I think there's a buck with my name on it out there.

Surgemaster34 you have a PM.

Pine Martin...............no problem how about booking something in the new year to give you time to earn brownie points?

ATB

Malc

Yes, probably February or early March, same as this year, and with the same beautiful weather if at all possible please!

Weather I cant predict Lawrence, but as you know I always try my very best to get clients a shot. Let me know if you want to pencil in a date. You have my email and phone number.

Book me in for a medal cwd and medal muntjac please malcolm . Will want them mounted . Be good to catch up also
Atb steve

Unlimited Muntjac at £75 per outing, no kill fees, except for medal bucks. ALL medal bucks £250.00

DSC_1966.jpg

4 outings 9 Muntjac. CWD also on the ground and BB also on the farm. Nearby I have a further 2,250 acres with CWD and some Muntjac. Pm for more details.

All Pm's answered. Dates still available for December to March. Muntjac can be shot in unlimited numbers, no kill fee's except for medal heads.

January 9th to 12th booked, and also 20th/21st Feb.

Still plenty of room for late winter at the moment. However one or two potential overseas groups on the horizon. Still space left if you want to book well in advance.

Last edited:
Hi buddy

Looking for some munty shooting luckily it does not have to be a weekend so weekdays are good for me. Joys of being your own boss.

REgards
Craig

Back