Thread: Thanks GMK

Thumbs up Thanks GMK

Thumbs up to GMK today as my new leupold rx-800i TBR turned up free of charge, I phoned them last week to explain my other rx11 would not range past 50 yds and was stuck on bow setting, they told me to return it for them to look at, had a phone call on Friday saying they are putting a new one in the post free of charge as a replacement as my old one of at least 5 year old has stopped working for some reason, can't fault this after care service from GMK.....

they done the same for me a bit ago ,glad you got them sorted mty

+ 1 on that, I had a cracking service from Paul at GMK, couldn't do enough to rectify a problem

Quote Originally Posted by jayy2 View Post
    Thumbs up to GMK today as my new leupold rx-800i TBR turned up free of charge, I phoned them last week to explain my other rx11 would not range past 50 yds and was stuck on bow setting, they told me to return it for them to look at, had a phone call on Friday saying they are putting a new one in the post free of charge as a replacement as my old one of at least 5 year old has stopped working for some reason, can't fault this after care service from GMK.....
    Nice one Jay told you it would be worth a call.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Quote Originally Posted by jayy2 View Post

can't fault replacing a 5yr old item
    that is impressive

+ 1 here too - quite by coincidence they have this very day replaced a 4 year old scope which failed with a brand new one. Great service. Chris.