home made scope camera

nick.308

made my own iphone scope adapter coz the proper ones are too deer.

Attachments

• IMG_0643.jpg
    IMG_0643.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 167
Blimey! That's bloomin' impressive :tiphat:

I am going to have to get out to the workshop this weekend and try to make one of those. I wonder if you could mount the adapter on a Butler Creek cover?

wish i could patent it but il be generous to my fellow stalkers.
basically i went to b&q after measuring my nightforce scope. its 43mm diameter. in some pipe section bit they had the perfect diameter pipe parts to fit.
i bought a pipe joint and a screw end cap.
i drilled a 10mm hole in the centre of the end cap and superglued it to the hard iphone case and bobs ur uncle

wish i could patent it but il be generous to my fellow stalkers.
basically i went to b&q after measuring my nightforce scope. its 43mm diameter. in some pipe section bit they had the perfect diameter pipe parts to fit.
i bought a pipe joint and a screw end cap.
i drilled a 10mm hole in the centre of the end cap and superglued it to the hard iphone case and bobs ur uncle

Cheers - that's a really useful post, so many thanks again :thumb:

could try and mount it to a butler creek but they are pap and break easily. plus this piping is seriously cheap!

I use similar pipe fittings to mount a CCTV for DIY Night vision much better quality and range tan Nite site, nighteye etc

oh also available in black ;) with a Cobra DSA

wirelesssetc400.jpg

I shot this bit of video on my phone camera with a mount made in true Blue Peter fashion of a cardboard toilet roll tube and a couple of bits of plastic.

I use similar pipe fittings to mount a CCTV for DIY Night vision much better quality and range tan Nite site, nighteye etc

oh also available in black ;) with a Cobra DSA

wirelesssetc400.jpg

now that's got to worthy of its own thread surely?

Back