Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent closed threads

Recent closed threads

Maybe we could have a sub forum, & call it an ARENA, with some hemp rope & corner posts?
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

But.... in order to enter "The Arena" to fight your corner, you have to have to reveal your identity and credentials/experience relevant to (and to support) your argument!

Or run it like a court case with an anonymous jury to vote????

Quote Originally Posted by finnbear270 View Post
    Maybe we could have a sub forum, & call it an ARENA, with some hemp rope & corner posts?
    A tarmac area with hopscotch markings would be more appropriate
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    Wife is now looking at me funny because I'm laughing...
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Reference this emoticon being available... ... but which I haven't seen in use (so far)

As sergeant Wilson would say..."do you think that's wise?.

Last edited by private fraser; 04-06-2014 at 18:49.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

I assume the thread being referred to is my OP, DSC - who does and who does not etc.
    I set the thread going to get some feedback on the DSC's. I did not expect the thread to become such a hostile rant with comments ranging from crass and juvenile to abusive and barely legal by a few individuals.
    I find it difficult to reason why these few individuals are so blinkered as to reduce this international web-site that provides a good forum for the dissemination and gathering of information for stalkers and other interested parties to cause such actions as removing threads.
    Please you few individuals stop hijacking threads for your own purposes and if you must have rant threads then raise your own.
    Last edited by billh; 04-06-2014 at 21:11. Reason: to take and replaced with cause

Quote Originally Posted by billh View Post
    I assume the thread being referred to is my OP, DSC - who does and who does not etc.
    I set the thread going to get some feedback on the DSC's. I did not expect the thread to become such a hostile rant with comments ranging from crass and juvenile to abusive and barely legal by a few individuals.
    I find it difficult to reason why these few individuals are so blinkered as to reduce this international web-site that provides a good forum for the dissemination and gathering of information for stalkers and other interested parties to a take such actions as removing threads.
    Please you few individuals stop hijacking threads for your own purposes and if you must have rant threads then raise your own.
    I didn't follow all of the thread but I'm sure no one was blaming you. Blinkered is about right.
    Deer Stalking. Training and Courses. Deer Stalking Certificate Level 1, Training and Witnessing for the Level 2 Assessment.
    www.deercentral.co.uk