Thread: Sako 75 22PPC or 6mmPPC

Sako 75 22PPC or 6mmPPC

OK, I was going to get a 222 but I've decided that's a bit bland. So if anyone has a 22PPC or 6mmPPC Sako 75 that they want to dispose of then let me know please.

I know I'm probably searching for Unicorn poo but I'm not in a hurry I just want one!

I thank you!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Not a 75, but I have a Sako A1 with a sporter weight Pac-Nor match grade stainless barrel in .22PPC which I have decided to sell. Screw cut 1/2" x 20 UNF with invisible thread cover. The barrel has been vapour blasted. It is in a blue and white McMillan Sako sporter stock, pillar bedded. All work done by Neil Mckillop.
    It has fired 40 rounds of Sako factory ammunition as as careful break in and one additional round, which shot a fox!
    Genuine reason for sale- I have accumulated almost a dozen Sakos and just don't use them all. I have a LOT of money in this, but have to be realistic. It's for sale for 1400. I have a good stock of Sako factory ammunition, new Lapua 220 Russian brass and dies as well. PM me with an e mail address should you want photos.

Thanks for the offer but I was offered a 6PPC almost immediately! This site ROCKS!

Now if anyone has a jackpot winning lottery ticket they don't want......
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.