Thread: Solid Stainless Steel Steak Knives, 6 plus damaged Canteen...

Solid Stainless Steel Steak Knives, 6 plus damaged Canteen...

I have a set of 6 of my solid SS steak knives here, the ones as shown in this thread...

These are similar/same knives and case...

And how they look in a similar canteen...

The knives are perfect, exactly as you see above, as the title though the canteen suffered a small amount of damage returning from a photo shoot, it is perfect on the exterior and it's stability is thoroughly in tact, the damage is along one of it's inside edges, the corner being scuffed with some of the polish/laquer having been removed...

Here's that damage...

And this particular canteen is a different colour externally too...

This is pretty much a one off offer, the knives generally marketed through a London store, the case is far too good to bin though and the only way to offer it for sale is with six knives, so here it is...

This whole range of cutlery is quite the thing with quite a provenance, the steel itself produced specifically for my Harry Brearley knife project, the steel made in 2013, in Sheffield, in August, 100 years to the month later than Harry Brearley discovered SS in Sheffield, now I know that for many Sheffield does not have the reputation it once did but this is 100% hand made, Sheffield made cutlery, highest quality cutlery too...

My asking price this morning for this is 525, that includes insured and next day delivery within the UK via RMSD (at a cost of 25 by itself) and any payment/PayPal fees etc, now I am well aware that is a lot of money, this is quite the set though and that price is considerably discounted below even my trade price, six knives alone would actually cost quite a bit more than that, collection is also welcome of course which will save you that 25 postage cost...

I'll leave them here for a day or so before offering them elsewhere, cheers all, thanks for looking, Stu.
    Last edited by Stuart Mitchell; 06-06-2014 at 06:57.