Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Polaris Ranger 400

Polaris Ranger 400

I have a brand new Polaris 400 Ranger for sale. great wee machine. will still go pretty much anywhere.

0% finance
    2 seats
    455cc engine
    AWD/2WD/1WD
    10" of ground clearance
    34.5l Fuel tank
    Back Box cap 453.6kg
    Tow Rating 567kg

PM for more info
    Last edited by Alan413; 06-10-2014 at 08:30.

********! I pick up a new one tomorrow, paid 7600 + VAT including road kit, traded in my Grizzly 550 and have been waiting 6 weeks for it. I can however confirm they are great tools, all I have to do now is convince the DVLA to let me register it as an Agricultural Machine like my quad was prior to it!

Quote Originally Posted by NickyA View Post
    ********! I pick up a new one tomorrow, paid 7600 + VAT including road kit, traded in my Grizzly 550 and have been waiting 6 weeks for it. I can however confirm they are great tools, all I have to do now is convince the DVLA to let me register it as an Agricultural Machine like my quad was prior to it!

Mine was registered AGRI by the supplier before delivery.......cracking tool,takes a stag in the back sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2130martin View Post
    Mine was registered AGRI by the supplier before delivery.......cracking tool,takes a stag in the back sweet!!

How long ago Martin, when it was our local office it was dead easy, rock up with letter and paperwork, then leave with tax disc and registration. Apparently now its all done from Swansea it isn't as easy. Or my dealer is fibbing ...............

Cheers

Nick

We reg them all the time. The lasses in office are pretty quick. It's about 500 for a good road kit.
    These are great wee tools and still amazing where they will go off road.
    2 years warranty is great for the custermers too.

Any wording that you recommend Alan, I had the last one on the grounds that I keep a few sheep on a mates farm, but needed to take it home occasionally so as to facilitate me getting to the sheep in cases of severe weather. This hasn't changed, but I am told that the DVLA look at the address of where you live and even go on Street View to see if "you really should be allowed it" perhaps I need to change my house from a number to a name!

Thanks

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by NickyA View Post
    How long ago Martin, when it was our local office it was dead easy, rock up with letter and paperwork, then leave with tax disc and registration. Apparently now its all done from Swansea it isn't as easy. Or my dealer is fibbing ...............

Cheers

Nick

Registered March 1st 2012

we just reg it with them all the time.
    no questions asked

i am now doing the Polaris Ranger 400 for a bargain of a price of 6,400

VAT to be add at time of sale

see what I mean,you can buy a house for that