Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9.3x74r RWS Brass

9.3x74r RWS Brass

I am looking for one time only fired brass, from the manufacturer RWS, of the cartridges 9.3x74r, for reloading.

If anyone has some please let me know how many and what money you might sell to me for. Thanks.

Have a look on www.egun.de that is where I buy my 9.3x74r cases from. I don't think there are any for sale at the moment but there is a guy on there who sells once fired cases from cinema ranges and he may be able to obtain it for you, his prices are normally very good.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    Have a look on www.egun.de that is where I buy my 9.3x74r cases from. I don't think there are any for sale at the moment but there is a guy on there who sells once fired cases from cinema ranges and he may be able to obtain it for you, his prices are normally very good.
    Thank you for the link. I will look. I know the Naturabuy site which also has lots of this brass but like your link is in another country I fear this may cause import issues. Do you know how easy or difficult it is?

8x57 is that IS or IRS? Both good for Europe and I like but surely not so many here in UK.

Quote Originally Posted by mcadre View Post
    Thank you for the link. I will look. I know the Naturabuy site which also has lots of this brass but like your link is in another country I fear this may cause import issues. Do you know how easy or difficult it is?
    It's irrelevant for unprimed brass, it's just scrap metal. But that said, you can import expanding bullets too if you like and other reloading components. It has been detailed on other threads if you search.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    It's irrelevant for unprimed brass, it's just scrap metal. But that said, you can import expanding bullets too if you like and other reloading components. It has been detailed on other threads if you search.
    This is good to know. Thank you. Incidentally, there are posts about a Pine Marten with a photograph of a Stone Marten. You need to go there and show the proper colour of a Pine Marten bib. Yours is a dark one but not white like the Stone marten so makes my writing look correct.

I've looked at that thread but I don't like to see photos of my dead brethren...

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    I've looked at that thread but I don't like to see photos of my dead brethren...
    I understand. But the truth is what Stone Marten is to Pine Marten is something like what grey squirrel is to red squirrel. I still like the photograph of your Marten to make my writings look correct too but no matter.

I still like the photograph of your Marten to make my writings look correct too but no matter.
    Done!

8x57 is that IS or IRS? Both good for Europe and I like but surely not so many here in UK.
    Importing has never been a problem in the past and has always been quite cheap. In fact much cheaper than a similar sized package in this country via Royal Snail.
    The 8x57 that I shoot is a 8x57irs. Again the cases come from the same source in Germany.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Sourcing from Germany is deffo the way forward - just received 500 9.3x62 and 500 7x64 all for 15 per 100 plus 20 insured carriage. RWS make with CINESHOT headstamp. Will see me out I'm sure. Didn't enquire about 9.3x74R as I've a fair few Norma factory loads to wade through. Arrived no problems by courier.