Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unicorn Food (6mmPPC cases)

Unicorn Food (6mmPPC cases)

Having had instant success in finding my Unicorn rifle within hours of posting (This site rocks!) I now need to feed it, so if anyone has some 6mmPPC cases going spare, for pictures of Her Majesty of course, then I would be able to give them a good home for life (Not just for Xmas!)

I thank you!
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Fancy blowing some russian out
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Sounds like a way to get on in the Kremlin!

I may have to resort to that but it's an unknown process to me currently, I'm sure I could, just I have only dealt with standard calibres before so would have to work out the process.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Should have got a .243,

Give us a ring 01263 732740 its your only option
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Cheers Spud, will do.

Now palmer_mike, If only I'd thought of that, oh yea! I did, and a 7mm08 and a 25-06 and a .308..........I just fancied something more exotic.

Frankly I'm considering setting up the UK Sako Owners Club.

I have a few hundred new Lapua 220 Russian cases I'd sell.

I have some Sako ppc cases I could look out for you.

which ppc did you get? if it's a sako, you'll still have to neck turn. pm me if you want some help, i've done more ppc cases than i care to remember....
    callum ferguson builds my rifles, because he is the best and i'm worth it....

Quote Originally Posted by nowler View Post
    which ppc did you get? if it's a sako, you'll still have to neck turn. pm me if you want some help, i've done more ppc cases than i care to remember....
    Good man
    long_range_rob , you wont regret getting that 6PPC - Fantastic calibre - i owned 2