Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Muir's Redoubt

Muir's Redoubt

Muir was telling me about his latest organization project and I thought I would share. Many a good hour have been spent in this room, moving back and forth from the stash of stuff to the bench and presses...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Muirs_redoubt.jpg  

I wish i had a room like that, all my kit is in storage boxes stacked up in a cubby hole. a real pain when you need something. LOL
    Paul
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am

Of course due to the stupidity of the "Expanding" projectile fiasco here in the UK those boxes of bullets would need to be in a steel box under lock and key with the box affixed to the fabric of the building .

The FEO would be having a coronary if he saw that and the quantity.

So you got the pic! I didn't know if it would get through to where you are blowing things up this week. (Where ever that might be!) I still need to move the rest of the brass and ammo from the other room into there. All the primers (except those Federals) are in those ammo cans. The two cans in the middle on the second shelf up (L) are all Remington 7.5's for our shoot in July. I still have some bullets to get up there as well. The bench is still cluttered with re organizational stackings but I'll have that sorted in a week.~Muir

He has smartened his act up alright, do you remember when it was a matter of the obstacle course, the floor was covered, to get to the bench. Still as I understand it the whole house is being tidied up

John

Quote Originally Posted by MarinePMI View Post
    Muir was telling me about his latest organization project and I thought I would share. Many a good hour have been spent in this room, moving back and forth from the stash of stuff to the bench and presses...

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Of course due to the stupidity of the "Expanding" projectile fiasco here in the UK those boxes of bullets would need to be in a steel box under lock and key with the box affixed to the fabric of the building .

The FEO would be having a coronary if he saw that and the quantity.
    expanding bullets only needs to be secured when the component parts are assembled to make it a round.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    He has smartened his act up alright, do you remember when it was a matter of the obstacle course, the floor was covered, to get to the bench. Still as I understand it the whole house is being tidied up

John
    Well, you know, the game has had some additional variables added lately... :P

Muir,

Yep, it's been interesting here, but we did get a day off yesterday due to some other systems requiring maintenance; I spent it fishing...gotta love the tropics...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Keys_Clownfish.jpg   Keys_Hogfish.jpg  
    Last edited by MarinePMI; 09-06-2014 at 11:08.

Quote Originally Posted by MarinePMI View Post

Looking a wee bit low on Varget!

K

not if that room was a safe room with thick walls and a lookable door probably just as safe as a silly little safe srewed to the wall inwitch my nan could get off the wall with a crow bar ,and if it all above bored theres no problems with that amount .

No wonder we over this side can't get any stock ! you lot are stockpiling it for Armageddon nice stash