Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wonder if brian mays watching springwatch

wonder if brian mays watching springwatch

just watching as i type this footage of a badger on springwatch swim onto a small island and distroy no less than 20 nests including a avocet nest and im wondering what brian mays would be saying, no doubt that the bbc will see through there rose tinted glasses some sort of good side to the badger tho

"well its just nature the badger has young to support too".

not watching it at the moment but how close am i to what they have said

Just a rogue badger there not all doing that! Usually a couple worms and some beetles is plenty to keep them going!lol

Sorry that should read a wogue badger

As remote cameras become ever more ubiquitous it will get ever harder to maintain some of the myths about what certain birds and animals actually do and don't do.

When new behavioural observations are popping up daily on Youtube the BBC's pretence of having a monopoly on the truth inevitably starts to look more than a little fragile.
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

But how much camera footage is covered up because it does not suit someone's views?
    Hopefully that is a thing of the past now as like u say so many people can now film stuff and have a place to put it

There is a sporting estate up north, in the 2 years been remotely filming an Osprey nest a Buzzard has twice been filmed taking chicks out the next with a 3rd mysteriously falling out off camera. Be intresting to see wot happens this year?
    Can't believe this has never ever been caught on camera before tha ammount of Osprey nest's that are filmed

Suffolk [North; where the pines and pigs are]
    Queen are re-hashing an album; Brian May is wanting royalties to fund his 'Save Me' campaign to make sure he continues to be a monumental PITA

Quote Originally Posted by sir-lamp-alot View Post
    just watching as i type this footage of a badger on springwatch swim onto a small island and distroy no less than 20 nests including a avocet nest and im wondering what brian mays would be saying, no doubt that the bbc will see through there rose tinted glasses some sort of good side to the badger tho
    I think Brock deserves full marks for initiative and enterprise.... that's quite a feat.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by tweedbreeks View Post
    Sorry that should read a wogue badger
    Lol love it....

No doubt he has written a letter of complaint to the bbc
    He will want to present it , direct it and edit it next