Thread: Trossachs DSC1 weekend course

Trossachs DSC1 weekend course

Just got back from a great weekend completing the DSC1 course with Trossachs deer management.
    Hosted by Brian Kelly and Paul Crehan, the BASC course was a small personal affair with only four
    candidates.
    Brian and Paul made us all feel relaxed and comfortable whilst being professional with some greatClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC1.JPG 
Views:	43 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	43179
    stalking stories in the breaks!
    we all enjoyed the course and am confident we all passed.
    I would highly recommend Trossachs Dear Management to anyone thinking of taking DSC courses!

Will second Adrians comments
    Great team of instructors putting even the most nervous at ease, great banter and fantastic weekend couldnt promote this team more.
    If your looking to do your DSC1/2 in the central Scotland area or from further away this is the place to go!
    Thanks again for a great weekend

I too had a fantastic weekend on the DSC1 course with trossachs deer management, Brian and Paul are some team, true pros in there field. I will have no worries doing my DSC2 with Trossachs Deer Management some time soon. WELL WORTH IT