What breed ??

If you have have labs then why not a lab again. Now i have a Kopov, great tracking dog but will he walk to heal while stalking? Doughtfull. I really like mine but they are not for the faint hearted. I read somewhere that the male Kopov has a temprement like a Doberman. how true that is. Whilst mine like people and Children i would not leave him alone with a child or unknown adult for a half second. He can look at another dog from 50 mtrs and go into kill mode if he thinks the other dogs body language is wrong. The kopov is not a large hound but very strong and fast for its size.

?

For me, if it were my choice, in my humble opinion, to my way of thinking, to my mind. Is it relevant which of those expressions I chose and why should I not use the one I did choose? It seems pretty innocuous. And still, for me a Kopov is a better choice of robust strong. and again, why not? :confused:

Missed my point entirely. Never mind.

Missed my point entirely. Never mind.

Indeed. However, I see Jagare is a man after my own heart. Now, if I lived in South America as hunting buddies of mine do, the Dogo Argentina is the mastiff I'd like to see working deer and boar. A very good Danish friend of mine hunts with them in Argentina and one day I will join him and his spectacular dogs there, God willing. Of course, I accept they are maybe not quite the dog for Edinburgh's High Street or even a sub-urban Scent Hound training day.:D

Thanks guys for the sensible posts! some good advice there which was all I was after , it's getting a bit stupid now so I will leave it there ,I have a lion to sort out !
Cheers tom

I have a lion to sort out !

:rofl: Brilliant.

Apologies if I have spoiled your post. If it helps I have worked a GSP and they were rock steady whilst working. Bit more of a handful at home and bored though but that could have just been the dog.

Back