Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shooting Sticks

Shooting Sticks

Hey Guys, Without spending a crazy amount of money what seems to be the general consensus of a decent set of telescopic Sticks and wheres the best place to order them? Many thanks

I have tried all types of cheap sticks and they all work with practice. I must admit I do like the Primos gen2 tripod trigger stick I purchased from Bushwear it is very stable and great on uneven ground,much better than the gen1. You can use it kneeling and sitting and it is quiet when extending.

forget that! 40 quad sticks from limulus (Tony), best 40 you'll ever spend. ok not telescopic, but so sturdy you might as well just stay standing

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    forget that! 40 quad sticks from limulus (Tony), best 40 you'll ever spend. ok not telescopic, but so sturdy you might as well just stay standing
    PKL is spot on. Even better, 4 sticks for 8 from Homebase. Regards JCS

I would not spend hundreds on sticks. I paid 30 for a pair of X3M telescopic tripod sticks and they work just fine. The quad sticks don't work for me as I like to have the flexibility to site or shoot prone. Both I can do with the telescopic tripod sticks as well as standing.

Primos Gen 2 for me. I stuck a carry strap on to make them easier to carry.

I bought a pair of the Bushwear ones, they were on offer and about a tenner - they have been faultless.

Send aweeman on here a message hes making some beauties ive sold him loads to my clients.

Two fox camlock fishing bank sticks "approx 15quid each" bolt them through at the top approx 6in down "or whatever suits you" some foam for bike handlebars "Halfords or ebay" and ya got a set of shooting sticks that will last you a lifetime for not a lot of money.
    Regards
    Jimmy