Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knife sheath belt loops... How do you eat yours?

Knife sheath belt loops... How do you eat yours?

Finished two sheaths of late:

As you can see, the loops are different.

The top one I have seen before but never had a knife with it, but I have to say it gives a great advantage over the standard when you sit down:

Got me wondering though, how many stalkers actually wear their knives now?

Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Mine
    new knife sheath - Dugan leather work

got fed up with the dangler loop so i cut it off. Carry it on belt when expecting to do a bit, normally it stays in the truck but i've always got something in my pocket that can put an end to most things.

Always carry a knife on my belt if hunting or in my pocket while at work. have all types of different sheaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Offroad Gary View Post
    Mine
    new knife sheath - Dugan leather work

got fed up with the dangler loop so i cut it off. Carry it on belt when expecting to do a bit, normally it stays in the truck but i've always got something in my pocket that can put an end to most things.
    I think Dugan does a lot of work for Stu Mitchell, bloody good work at that. I too can't get on with danglers, especially if the knife is a nice firm fit in the sheath.

For me it depends what knife I'm using. I've got one of Stu's down on loan that's in Kydex, it lives in my Roesack. If i wear one it's usually a Stainthorp, also in Kydex, but with a quick release Teklok belt loop. It can be put on or taken off in seconds and is in the horizontal carry position.

For a 'wearer', that's ideal for me. I stalk for the Hockham deer management group, and we tend to hole up in a pub near the grounds when we're taking clients out. Usual crack is to go out, AM and PM, and usually get in ready for breakfast or dinner straight off the ground, so we're hot on taking our knives off before we go in there.
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

In my pocket. Gets caught on heather etc when crawling in if its on a belt.

Tek lok Horizontal take it on, take it off, move it about easy

Thumbs up Klenchblaize

That really is a thing of beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    not got one
    Do you carry your knife Robocop style in your leg?