Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NDT Man's high seat we won!

NDT Man's high seat we won!

My shooting buddy was fortunate enough to win one of the highseats kindly donated by NDT Man at the H4H shoot and seeing as we share the ground I was equally chuffed!!

We wasted no time in getting it up last night so with the help of the farmhand and teleporter a bit of trimming was required!!

We had to make a slight modification due to the wonky tree by screwing some 3x3 timbers to the support bar but once it was strapped in place it looked a treat. They are really well made and dead easy to put together so would highly recommend them if you are in the market!

I've had a trailcam out in this area and have recorded munties, roe and charlie and loads of badgers mooching about, so hopefully it should reap some rewards.

The tree in direct line of sight is going to get a trimming and later in the year will get a good haircut which will give us a full 180 degree field of view!

1st outing will hopefully be friday evening so will see if it is as good as I hope,

Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

wow nice ground stratts you lucky lads and for winning the seat hope it serves you for a long time well done to both of you.

Yeah we really fell on our feet with this place mate. We get to fish the lakes you can see, which we did last night after putting the seat up after some pike, but no joy!

It's funny though that on the whole 1000 acres that's the only really suitable tree to put a seat against without loads of work clearing for line of sight, but it'll do, lol!!

Well done! Now all you have to do is don your purple cowskin camo and you're in business! I have to admit to not even entering the raffle simply because there was nothing in it that I wanted or was even able to accept. A highseat is rather surplus to requirements for squirrels in my tiny garden. And I had no need for a new barrel either.

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Marten View Post
    Well done! Now all you have to do is don your purple cowskin camo and you're in business! I have to admit to not even entering the raffle simply because there was nothing in it that I wanted or was even able to accept. A highseat is rather surplus to requirements for squirrels in my tiny garden. And I had no need for a new barrel either.
    All I can say is plans are afoot, watch this space!!

Oh dear Stratts did you try it site the high seat on the electric pole first then think better of it?

We'll done on the win boys hope it proves to be fruitful!

All the best

WH

What electric poles, I see no poles!! They are further away than they look on the pic, but I'll wear my rubber pants just in case!!

cutting trees back from the front of a loader elf and safety would have a fit and i bet you had no hard hat safety boots or harness or pink suit. ah never mind dale looks good in the seat and stratts dont forget let him use it sometimes.

He took the pic to work tday to show the site agent for that exact reason!! What's mine is mine and what's his is mine too!!

too warm and bright for pike you numbty ,early morn you will stand a chance,nice seat well done atb doug,
    DONT START