Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: world cup

world cup

I hope that the world cup bring a well needed lift to economy and a feel good factor that we all need ,i not big no football but i do like wacthing the world cup ,my 2 girls are both excited with the start just becouse of all the hype about it ,just hope we dont lose the 1st game dare i ask will the scottish support us ,i bet we support andy murry
    Last edited by berg; 12-06-2014 at 11:48.

I was hoping fervently that no-one would raise this topic, but alas.

No idea how long this pantomine will go on for, but if anyone knows or cares please post the end-date so that I can stay off the site for the duration.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

PM me when Uruguay win as I've just pulled them from the office sweepstake hat.

K
    Last edited by Klenchblaize; 12-06-2014 at 12:18.

I've got Spain and brazil in the sweep bring me the money !

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistral View Post
    I was hoping fervently that no-one would raise this topic, but alas.

No idea how long this pantomine will go on for, but if anyone knows or cares please post the end-date so that I can stay off the site for the duration.
    Its quite abig event ,i dont argee with how much they get paid for kicking a ball but it dose do alot for small business around the world ,last time it came around we had massive sale's off meat for bbq and get togthers it can do alot off good when there not much too smile about on the streets .all you here on the new is about war murder child abuse rape being use as a wepon of war prices going banks on the fidle people going bust every where ,It can only be a good thing i kown lots of freinds that are having get together's ,it brings people together

i think you might be in whith a chance the ,as for klenchblaize not looking so good , this is were some off the best football is play and when brazil or spain are on form its a joy to watch ,

Quote Originally Posted by berg View Post
    I hope that the world cup bring a well needed lift to economy and a feel good factor that we all need ,i not big no football but i do like wacthing the world cup ,my 2 girls are both excited with the start just becouse of all the hype about it ,just hope we dont lose the 1st game dare i ask will the scottish support us ,i bet we support andy murry
    +1 cant wait i dont follow footy usually as i dont see many accurate rifles invloved but thge world cup is different

C'MON ENGLAND
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

I'm afraid I cannot stand football, but each to their own. At least whilst the England games are on television it will be a great time to travel on the roads!
    As far as I'm concerned the ball is the wrong shape and I've already got my tickets for a quarter and semi-final for England 2015 Rugby World Cup.

Yep, it's going to be a very long month. Especially once England are knocked out. Prime time television watching teams play football from countries we don't give a damn about and that the majority of those watching couldn't find on a map.

Virbius, I envy you.

im afraid im with sinistral on this, they get paid exorbatent exuse spelling amounts ,im fed up with it allready,give em 275 quid a week each then they will try and score because if they dont someone else will, sorry pet hate phutbull,
    DONT START